The proposed opening date is Saturday, May 1, 2021. This is subject to an approved Pool Inspection by Cherokee County.
No guests will be allowed at this time.
To Gain Entry Into the Pool Area:
1) All residents must be current on their association dues.
2) Fill out, sign and return the Assumption of Risk form.
3) Tenants must provide a current copy of their lease.
People without an activated pool fob are not allowed in the pool area and will be considered TREPASSING.
Because of the COVID-19 Pandemic there are recommended precautions for Weatherstone residents who use the pool:
1) Follow CDC guidelines regarding wearing masks.
2) Residents should maintain social distancing.
3) Residents should clean the pool furniture and any other items they touch.
COURT USE EXCLUSIVELY FOR TENNIS PLAY
(No Pets, Rollerblades, Bicycles, Basketballs, Baby Strollers,
Toys, Skateboards, Etc.)
Residents should clean and sanitize and any other items they touch.
All exterior building and landscaping changes must be approved by the Board of Directors. This includes changes in paint color and changes in the color of replacement roof shingles. An Architectural Change form is available at www.weatherstonewoodstock.com. The Board will review your request and respond as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, contact:
Carter Communities, Inc.
770-517-7743 * email@example.com